Hai.  1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hai.  1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai.

4 posters

Go down

Hai.  Empty Hai.

Post by BerryPuff Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

8D

I'm BerryPuff. For those who have known me from GoChat, you called me.. Berry? LOL. I just wanted to say HAI. And that. that. I. miss. GoPets. rellii. much. It's sad considering the fact that it had suddenly closed down. *sigh* I just wanted to drop by and uh.. express how much I miss you guys.. = =''' And I miss the fact about how we were very close-knit users although some chose to keep a low-profile. :/ sunny But on the other hand.. I'm glad that I discovered this forum! cheers Hope that GoPets comes back!! ; v ; AND..YOU G-GUYS WERE LIKE F-FAMILYY. Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

kaythnxbye.

BerryPuff
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Hai.  Empty Re: Hai.

Post by KittyJuan Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:58 am

Hi there!

It seems this forum is pretty dead. Usually, someone posts something every few months. There are lots of pictures and old posts to browse through, though, when things were more active.
KittyJuan
KittyJuan
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeee123456 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Ah I remember you guys cat Dont know if anyone remembers me much, it was quite a while back... The forum is quiet and I started searching up Gopets again and also found this! I miss gopets so much though and looking back at pictures and memories makes me feel very sad and nostalgic -sighs- I miss everything so much Crying or Very sad
Seeee123456
Seeee123456
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey BerryPuff, I recall your username but I'm not sure from where. It is super quiet here. I was going to post during the holidays but I got lazy... :S And yea, I occasionally look up GoPets too; it really is nostalgic.
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryPuff Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm

KittyJuan wrote:Hi there!

It seems this forum is pretty dead. Usually, someone posts something every few months. There are lots of pictures and old posts to browse through, though, when things were more active.
Hello. Very Happy I think I remember you-- did you go on GoChat often? Surprised And yes, haha; I'm glad that some people still have pictures, because I got a new computer and lost mine.. :c -sigh- GoPets still isn't back up yet.. ><;;

@Chiswick- Heyss~ :3 I think you recall my username from GoChat. Very Happy Cuz' that was one of my main reasons for playing GoPets... Smile Btw, nice meeting you! c:

+

@Seeee123456- I think I remember you now!!! Very Happy You used to go on GoChat a lot too, yes? 8^DD!!

BerryPuff
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum