The Sims 3 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sims 3 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3

3 posters

Go down

The Sims 3 Empty The Sims 3

Post by Chiswick Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 pm

I bought a new computer last night and now I'm all giddy waiting for it to arrive.

The Sims 3 55607 <-My mood right now.

I bought the game as soon as it came out and played it like crazy. But after reformatting my current computer, I couldn't play it anymore. For some strange reason, the specs were too poor all of a sudden. Anyways, now I am watching for the delivery man like a dog. So I was wondering, does anyone else play it or has anyone else played any of the older Sims games before? I started playing at Sims 1. I didn't even have an actual case or anything for it since my mom's friend gave it to me from one of her CD books. XD
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Empty Re: The Sims 3

Post by niquae Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 am

I've been kind of interested in the Sims games but I prefer more historic backgrounds to modern ones which is one reason I haven't tried any of the Sims games out yet.

Edit: I looked it up on Amazon.com and on second thought, I might be interested in trying it out - if it weren't for the fact that I might stay up nights just designing as I have done once or twice for one of the Facebook games. Laughing
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Ahaha, I remember opening the game once just to kill some time before going to bed. The time flew! When I finally closed the game and looked at the time it was 3 A.M. Anyways, it's really fun and there's mods to change the themes. There not as much for Sims 3 but there A LOT for Sims 2.
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cakefun Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 am

I started with Sims 1 and have owned most of the expansion packs and I feel Sims 3 is by far the best. I acually got Sims 3 the day it came out as I pre-ordered it ahead a time. Its amazing how the game has evolved. Sims 3 is by far the best and really lets you customize freely.

Cakefun
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum