Eclipse and the Twilight movies 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eclipse and the Twilight movies 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse and the Twilight movies

2 posters

Go down

Eclipse and the Twilight movies Empty Eclipse and the Twilight movies

Post by niquae Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

So I'm hearing that this third movie is the best of the three. I've only seen the first one. I'm wondering, what about this movie makes people say that? Has anyone seen it yet? What do you think?
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Eclipse and the Twilight movies Empty Re: Eclipse and the Twilight movies

Post by momtomaeghan Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:50 am

Planning on seeing it this weekend. I just read the books for the first time and loved them. Maeghan had read them right when they came out of course. We just watched the first two movies again in the last couple nights so we are all ready for this one. I have a little bit of a crush on Edward. Eclipse and the Twilight movies 683943
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm

LOL, m2m. So did I. I liked Jacob too. Felt bad for him, mostly.

I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Breaking Dawn. Skipped Eclipse because at the time, the bookstores pulled all the paperback versions of it out to force people to buy the hardcover version since Twilight had come out. I refused although I did buy the hardcover of Breaking Dawn since the paperback version wasn't out yet. ^_^

Which of the four was your favorite?

I liked the story but I didn't really care for the author's writing.

How was New Moon, the movie? I had wanted to go see it when it came out but none of my sisters would go with me. lol. I suppose now I'll just rent it.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 am

It's hard because I read the books one right after the other so they kind of blend together. I think New Moon was hard because the book was filled with so much of Bella's pain, and Edward was absent for so much of it. I did really like New Moon the movie though, the wolves were amazing.

I guess Eclipse was probably my favorite book, but I really did like them all.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:21 pm

momtomaeghan wrote:It's hard because I read the books one right after the other so they kind of blend together. I think New Moon was hard because the book was filled with so much of Bella's pain, and Edward was absent for so much of it. I did really like New Moon the movie though, the wolves were amazing.

I guess Eclipse was probably my favorite book, but I really did like them all.
Eye-candy! Now I want to see New Moon. :lol:http://vejiicakes.livejournal.com/277558.html
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:21 am

Saw Eclipse tonight - and We Loved It! Yes, lots of eye-candy as Jacob is shirtless most of the time, lol. But, I dare any teenage girl (or grown woman for that matter) not to melt when Edward keeps repeating "Marry me Bella." with that adoring look in his eyes.

The scene with Edward/Jacob/Bella in the tent is hilarious. Poor Bella is freezing, Edward can't do anything about it, and of course Jacob offers his warmth. Jacob says something to Edward like, "Come on, we both know I'm hotter than you." LOL (even if I don't agree with him)

The action scenes were very well done too. Overall I thought it was a great blend of drama, romance, action, and some very funny moments. When we got home I told my husband (he didn't go with us), that he has to forgive me if I call him Edward every once in a while. Eclipse and the Twilight movies 841350
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 am

momtomaeghan wrote:Saw Eclipse tonight - and We Loved It! Yes, lots of eye-candy as Jacob is shirtless most of the time, lol. But, I dare any teenage girl (or grown woman for that matter) not to melt when Edward keeps repeating "Marry me Bella." with that adoring look in his eyes.

The scene with Edward/Jacob/Bella in the tent is hilarious. Poor Bella is freezing, Edward can't do anything about it, and of course Jacob offers his warmth. Jacob says something to Edward like, "Come on, we both know I'm hotter than you." LOL (even if I don't agree with him)

The action scenes were very well done too. Overall I thought it was a great blend of drama, romance, action, and some very funny moments. When we got home I told my husband (he didn't go with us), that he has to forgive me if I call him Edward every once in a while. Eclipse and the Twilight movies 841350
ROFL. That's too funny. Now I really need to go watch New Moon, read Eclipse, and then watch Eclipse before it is no longer in theatres. Very Happy
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down