The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29!

+5
hickerson4611
momtomaeghan
PEZpirate
LittleDende
Asynjur
9 posters

Go down

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Empty The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29!

Post by Asynjur Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Just FYI. I'm sending everyone in Pet Society on my list a tamago, whether they've ever played GoPets or not, LOL. Only one per person, though, I think, since you can't send multiples at the same time in that game. I just think it's cool Pet Society even has tamago!

(In case it's confusing to anyone, Pet Society is not from the company Erik is working for now. But Pet Society just happen to actually have tamago in the game, and it's just about the only game I play on Facebook, LOL.)

After I brought Tamago Day up on Facebook, I was surprised at the response I got. Quite a few people chimed in, and some people were talking about changing there profile pics to tamago for the day.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Empty Re: The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29!

Post by LittleDende Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Aww, fun! Let's send tamagos around the board, too. Wink
LittleDende
LittleDende
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Empty Re: The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29!

Post by Asynjur Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 pm

th8rgoddess is looking for tamago pics that were actually in the game, or pics of custom tamago items people made. I'm not having any luck, my pets weren't really into wearing tamago, LOL. I looked through the program files but only found the teeny tiny thumbnail pic of the GoPets tamago, didn't have a larger pic. Let me know if you have any, or just post them here, thanks!
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Tamago Day, Facebook addition from th8rgoddess (the basic idea is to use tamago for your profile pic that day) -
https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=131238100256930&ref=mf

And if anyone wants to get ambitious in the kitchen and make your own tamago, instructions I found online -
http://www.makemysushi.com/make_tamago_sushi.html

Are you ready for some tamago? Very Happy
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by PEZpirate Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:58 pm

I just changed my FB profile pic to one I took of myself eating homemade tamago for Tamago Day a few years ago.

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! TamagodayPezpirate-1

Here are some pics I found in my photobucket of tamago stuff.

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! GoHeaven
Old school 2D GoPets

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Snap_55

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Smelly13
Tamago Day always left Thirteen a bit gassy.

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Tamago01

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! Tamagoquest

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! CSATAMAGODAY

Happy (early) Tamago Day everyone!
PEZpirate
PEZpirate
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Great pics!
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Made a Tamago room in my house. Smile

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! TamagoDay
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:17 pm

That's the spirit! Very Happy

I friended a couple GoPets people who weren't on my FB list yet, found them because they posted on th8rgoddess' Tamago Day page. And I keep seeing notices that more and more people have changed profile pics, with all the little pics of tamago lined up, LOL.

The 5 year anniversary of Tamago Day is September 29! 49148_100000498841344_5891_n

Sprite had to get in on it, so I'm using this pic of her eating tamago for my profile. She's great pals with my GoPets, I know they chat all the time!
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by hickerson4611 Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 pm

You people are so funny and fun, carrying on tamago day to Pet Society. Hope it catches on in the game generally. To bad you can't send unlimited gifts of tamago back and forth and wind up with 10,000 dishes of tamago in your inventory over the years like GoPets, lol.

hickerson4611
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Time for the 6th annual Tamago Celebration! Planning to change my pic on Facebook and Twitter. Smile
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by KeenWanda Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 am

Happy Tamago Day Everyone!
KeenWanda
KeenWanda
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 am

All Hail the Mighty Tamago!!!! Smile
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 am

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Tamago Day this year! I ever tried making something like tamago, LOL.

Hey, KeenWanda, good to see you! Smile

Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by BerryPuff Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

If I remember correctly, Tamago was the first food we fed our pets from a quest. . . Embarassed

BerryPuff
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeee123456 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 pm

This is so great! I think I joined when it was nearly tamago day a long time ago and me and my cousin were so fascinated when we sent our cats to each other and got treasure chests or something with the 2d screen and more frequent usage of IQUs Very Happy Awh the good ol' days <3
Seeee123456
Seeee123456
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

I remember IQUs! They were really whimsical way to message other users especially those who didn't speak the same language as you. It was fun to get them too when you ate fortune cookies. I was saddened when they removed the feature.
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down