*Seconds Facebook Apps O_O 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

*Seconds Facebook Apps O_O 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Seconds Facebook Apps O_O

+6
betzy809
FreedomDeep
Miticante
Daeninn
niquae
caritam
10 posters

Go down

*Seconds Facebook Apps O_O Empty *Seconds Facebook Apps O_O

Post by caritam Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 am

I really like Cafeworld and Farmlife so far...

caritam
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

*Seconds Facebook Apps O_O Empty Re: *Seconds Facebook Apps O_O

Post by niquae Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:52 am

I tried joining Pet Society and Country Life but I think it's the Flash? don't know but it used up so much of my memory or something and broke my browser. Neutral So I removed the apps.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeninn Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 am

Aww that sucks.I play Pet Society,Mafia Wars,101 Eggs and Hatchlings on a regular basis.

I used to have problems with PS and all teh similar apps when i had my old pc.It would totally slow down my pc.Not sure whta was teh exact cause since i had a messed up video card and some space issues Laughing
Daeninn
Daeninn
Tumbling Fiend
Tumbling Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:39 pm

ah, I have space issues. I've got too many things installed on my laptop. Very Happy I keep going to the Control Panel to clean things up and I go, "Nope, need this. Nope, want to keep this. Nope, don't know what it is but looks important." haha.

I've got (fluff) and some sort of garden/gift thing on Facebook that I've had for a while.

The former is a very simple pet game. You earn currency by clicking other people's fluff-Pet and winning races. The food you feed your pet gives them a boost in stats to help win them races. You can decorate the background. They have additional items you can purchase with another type of currency that can be purchased with real money. It's cute.

The garden/gift thing is one of those "send to as many people per day as possible" game. The more you send, the more square feet of rainforest (I think) you save since they donate a percentage to that cause. With the # of square feet you save, you can purchase items to help "maintain" your garden i.e. purchase items that will be required to remove a pest.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Miticante Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 pm

*waves hi*

I play Pet Society, Farm Town, Country Story, Restaurant City and all the Zynga ripoffs lol.
Miticante
Miticante
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomDeep Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:13 am

I am a Facebook games addict! I play mostly: Restaurant City, Yoville, Cafe world, Country Story, Restaurant Life, Roller coaster Kingdom, and others lol.
FreedomDeep
FreedomDeep
Starter
Starter

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1452045244&

Back to top Go down

Post by betzy809 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 am

i play...to much to name lol but my fav ones that i play pretty much everyday are pet society, farm ville, cafe world, hatchlings,i play...my fishbowl...some other fish game....and some other stuff i dont remember lol Laughing
betzy809
betzy809
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 am

Added Farm Town and Castle Age a few days ago. Smile
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by webraiven Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:23 am

i play too many to name and have more apps installed (to help friends) than i'd care to know.
I've really been addicted to Fairyland for some time now, but also play PS, RC, most the Zynga apps, and Farkle
webraiven
webraiven
Starter
Starter

https://www.facebook.com/webraiven

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:51 am

Joined Mafia several days ago. I noticed that the game is similar to Castle Age but I do find it a bit more confusing. It's got too many things going on and the interface? is busy. I like Castle Age better but Mafia has a lot more options. Looking for more friends for both games, especially for Castle Age. Smile

Going to try out Vampire Wars next since a few people seem to be playing it.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by crystalpower Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:43 am

i'm on facebook. i have four different accounts. i play the games to. what i play depends what mood I'm in. Always looking for more friends.

crystalpower
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri May 14, 2010 1:39 am

Just figured I would update:

Currently play Farmville, Mafia Wars, The Warlord and Dream World.

I'm very frustrated with Farmville because 97-98% of the time, it lags within 2 minutes of play to the point that it could take up to 1-2 minutes for me to get anything done. On good days I try to sneak on to neighbors' farms to fertilize but most often, it is all I can stand to harvest my crops - if even that sometimes. I am trying to stick with it because I managed to get far enough to actually decorate the place and because my sister plays.

If anyone else plays who I have not friended, would love to add you. I'm trying to expand the land but am short a few neighbors to do that without paying cold, hard cash. Razz

I don't know why I still play Mafia Wars except that I have this need to try to complete all the tiers in all the cities. Right now, all I really do is that, collect money, and put the people who attack me on the hitlist (at least my money is put to good use Razz).

The Warlord was interesting to me because it was based on cards like, um, Dungeons and Dragons? I don't know. Never played that but I think that is a card game, right? Or the old Yugioh cards... It's a bit difficult to advance with this one, I find, because it feels more limited on how you can earn money to purchase better cards. Still, I suppose that without a challenge, things could get boring.

Dream World is like an RPG game. You "battle" monsters, open chests for gems and money, or answer riddles for money. There are simple division problems, not so simple arithmetic problems (like, you've got # heads and # feet, how many horses and chickens do you have), trivia, and puzzle games like Codemaster (from Neopets) and another game which I do not know the name of. It is actually some what repetitive, but then again, what game isn't? I enjoy the puzzles though.

What are you playing now?
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Fri May 14, 2010 5:51 pm

I only play Pet Society - thank goodness, lol. I spend enough time on that as it is. I did join Restaurant City, but just to send some CC items to someone. I wasn't at all tempted to do anything with that account cause the restaurant looked pretty uninteresting to me.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm

I've tried different games but I also try to wean myself off them. Very Happy I am really tempted to leave Facebook again but I do want to keep my sister company. Perhaps some day...
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm still playing Farmville and MafiaWars regularly. I really like My Empire. I am hoping to find more games like that. Unfortunately, I only have Daeninn, Lilly, her cat, her mother, and her alter ego for company. Very Happy

I play Treasure Island on and off.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:37 am

Ever have someone on your friends list you're so different from you're not sure you can stand to have them on your list even just for games? I don't mean they're like evil or anything, just kind of rub you the wrong way. I added some Happy Pets people and there's one I'd like to take off my list, but she gave me a pet so I feel guilty about it.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down