Nightmares 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightmares 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmares

+2
momtomaeghan
niquae
6 posters

Go down

Nightmares Empty Nightmares

Post by niquae Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Do you remember any of the nightmares that woke you up or remained in your memory after you woke up naturally? If so, share them.

One would be nightmares that a cross between Godzilla and King Kong was coming to my city. I was a child who was living in an apartment at the time. Laughing

Have you seen the film The War of the Worlds? If so, do you remember that scene of the space ship slowly covering the skies, inching closer to where the main characters were living? It's a pretty scary feeling, to feel danger inching closer towards you. I had a nightmare that a gray darkness was slowly overcoming the world, and I was desperately trying to keep my dog from getting "frozen" and "vanished". (Just dog? What about family and friends? err...they were already gone? Laughing)

And then the recurring dream of all my teeth falling out at once. For some reason, that also is very scary. Crying or Very sad
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Empty Re: Nightmares

Post by momtomaeghan Fri May 28, 2010 4:47 pm

OMG - the teeth thing is really creepy! Do you have an issue with dentists?
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri May 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Nope. My childhood dentist visits have not been traumatic at all. Although, the last time I went to the dentist, I had all my wisdom teeth pulled out. XD But it wasn't too bad because the dentist was my uncle who was very generous with the pain killers and the novacaine. Nightmares 491908

After seeing this particular dream and its supposed meaning in a dream book that I had skimmed, I thought it was one of the more common nightmares. Guess not? scratch
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by yew Fri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

I think all the teeth drop off thing is creepy too! What a Face

Nightmare huh.. Hmmm, the one that cross my mind right now, was one nightmare that I had when I was very young. I have no idea from where, I watched the old movie-Jaws. After the movie, I dreamt of my room door was opened. Suddenly, I realised that a super big shark was in the room with me and there was water around the shark! I can only see the head of the shark. It was so big, with its super big mouth wide open, and bloods on the teeth!! Its scary!! pale
yew
yew
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Sat May 29, 2010 2:08 am

Yikes! Jaws was a pretty scary movie for me when I was young as well so I can understand how scary it would have been to show up in a nightmare!
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Mon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Maybe you two could combine your dreams and make all the shark's teeth fall out.
Nightmares 491908
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Mon May 31, 2010 8:58 pm

momtomaeghan wrote:Maybe you two could combine your dreams and make all the shark's teeth fall out.
Nightmares 491908

lol! That would be hilarious, actually. Very Happy
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 pm

My nightmare just last night was really weird o-0
I was at a prom thing at my school and I went into the bathroom for a potty break and people kept coming in my stall because there weren't any locks and then they started building a stage for a Halloween play in the bathroom and I never got to pee ;-;
Buckeye
Buckeye
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by yew Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:42 am

momtomaeghan wrote:Maybe you two could combine your dreams and make all the shark's teeth fall out.
Nightmares 491908

Great idea! Nightmares 339562

Buckeye wrote:My nightmare just last night was really weird o-0
I was at a prom thing at my school and I went into the bathroom for a potty break and people kept coming in my stall because there weren't any locks and then they started building a stage for a Halloween play in the bathroom and I never got to pee ;-;

This one is weird more than scary to me.. Shocked
yew
yew
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 pm

D: I just had one recently where I was stuck in a burning tree house. Woke up in chills. Shocked
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:13 pm

A burning tree house? Burning sounds bad. Tree house sounds fun. Smile

Has anyone had same nightmares repeated? Today I woke up from a nightmare I'd had before except this time I had soundtrack to it - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. LOL. Some of my elementary school friends were there too, and at least one or two scenes from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Methinks I've been watching that too much. Laughing
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am

Haha, well I had dreams about LOTR after I finished watching it. It was some guy dressed up as Legolas and chasing me around the city. I have had repeated dreams before but rarely in a row... like maybe a couple of months later or something.
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:22 pm

A couple of nights ago I had a nightmare I had not had before. It was about a young girl (younger than 10 years old) who killed the people who crossed her. I was the unaware, beloved babysitter and friend. I still feel the remnants of the horror I felt in the dream when I first discovered the girl's propensity to murder those who displeased her (including her own parents). Due to my fondness for her, I was reluctant to hand her over to the police, but I was also too fearful to constantly keep an eye on her so I think that by the time I woke up, I was almost about to let her go free.

Scary, isn't it, to think that a young murderer would be on the loose due to fear and misplaced fondness?
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 am

Sounds like a movie plot! Maybe you should take up scriptwriting.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 am

LOL! I don't like horror movies. I'd scare myself witless trying to write a scary script. Very Happy
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 am

LOL, niquae - sounds like you'd be a really great babysitter though. No matter what devilish pranks the kids pull at least you'd stick around until the parents got home.
Nightmares 235737
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Alas, you're probably right. I have very little experience baby-sitting though, unless you count younger siblings. Very Happy
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 am

niquae wrote:Alas, you're probably right. I have very little experience baby-sitting though, unless you count younger siblings. Very Happy

That definitely counts - sometimes that's the hardest babysitting of all!
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum