Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

New Moon! AND my 16th birthday!

Go down

Are You going to see New Moon???

17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
33% 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

New Moon! AND my 16th birthday!

Post by PopPunk on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 pm

I'm already planning on getting my New Moon tickets for next week! Laughing Well, you know since it might sell out! Wink My mom has decided to let me take off school next Friday for the occasion!!! She is letting me since I'm doing well in school. Smile So here's the plan.....Next Thursday we are going to this movie theater out of town for the Twilight screening at 9 P.M....and then at the same theater we will have tickets for the 12:01 A.M. showing directly after! Smile So, another reason I'm getting those tics early is so I don't have to wait in the freaking line! Shocked That way I can enjoy it more! Then on Friday I will go to maybe two showings! I know right....I'm nuts...but I will go to the first showing in my town, which will be 1:00 P.M.....then later that day I will have to take my friends to it! So, I have an excuse! Laughing Then, I will probably end up seeing it again on Saturday and Sunday...Although, Sunday is my 16th BIRTHDAY!!!!! You can only guess my theme! Laughing I think I will have the party on the Saturday though....just cause I despise Sundays! I will even get to wear Bella's New Moon dress! It's going to be so much fun! I will try to post pics of the professional cake someone is making me! You know the one in the trailer? Well, it will be an exact replica of that, but instead of Bella's name being on top...my name will be there! I wish I could tell you more....Haha BUT I'm talking way tooo much! Razz